Are you struggling to get your day organized and maximize your time?

Did you know that 80% of your productivity normally only comes from 20% of your time… so what are you doing the other 80% of the time?

We know the summer is a really busy time for everyone, making having an action plan even more important than the rest of the term. Here’s Matt, talking about the method he uses to execute his to-do list…

For more tips and tricks on organization and productivity, check out some of these blogs:

Find out how productive you really are with this productivity calculator from Asian Efficiency 

Podcasts are really easy to listen to while you’re on your way to uni to prepare you for a productive day! – The Tim Ferriss Show

And finally…something fun to watch while you procrastinate: TED – Tim Urban, Inside the mind of the master procrastinator